The Capital Prudential Real Estate Income Opportunity Fund is a Unit Class of the Capital Prudential Retail Real Estate Master Trust.
Regular monthly income returns
Access to a range of real-estate securities
Access to a private debt market
Experienced Investment Manager
The Fund seeks to provide investors with indirect exposure to an actively managed, diversified Australian real-estate loan and security portfolio to deliver regular cash income paid monthly and reasonable stability of capital.
Target Income Return
The Fund targets a return of the RBA Overnight Cash Rate plus 6.75% p.a. net of fees and expenses (currently 11.10% p.a.).1
1This is a target only and may not be achieved.
The Fund offers Investors exposure to diversified real estate investment assets across Australia through investing in a unit class of the Capital Prudential Real Estate Master Trust (Sub-Trust) called the Capital Prudential Wholesale Real Estate Income Opportunity Fund (Sub-Fund).
Initially, the Sub Fund will invest in Secured Income Notes issued by Capital Prudential Diversified Development Fund Pty Ltd ACN 636 283 219 as trustee of the Capital Prudential Diversified Development Fund.
The Secured Income Notes will provide exposure to mid-scale specialty commercial, industrial and boutique residential property developments in Australia and deliver attractive, predictable returns.
For details on our property developments, please refer to our Property Showcase.
|Target Income Return
|RBA Overnight Cash Rate
* Total Returns shown have been calculated using exit prices after taking into account all of fund ongoing fees. No allowance has been made for taxation. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
What are the key risks of the Capital Prudential Retail Real Estate Master Trust?
The key risks identified include:
- Property market risk which is the risk that market forces may cause the value of real property to decline;
- Development risk which includes risks related to the successful completion of projects such as obtaining development and planning approvals, engineering risk, construction risk and settlement risk;
- Liquidity risk which is the risk that the length of time required to realise your investment may be longer than the typically required commitment of 18 to 24 months;
- Credit and due diligence risk refers to the risk that the underlying development entities may not be able to meet their financial obligations to note holders and lenders and that initial due diligence may have been deficient; and
- Market and economic risk is the risk that market forces, economic and geopolitical events may cause the value of real estate assets to decline.
For more detail on risks, please refer to Section 9 of the Product Disclosure Statement.
How to Invest
Minimum Investment $10,000
The Fund is issued by Perpetual Trust Services Limited (ACN 000 142 049); AFSL 236 648 (Responsible Entity).
Units in the Fund are only available to investors who have received ‘personal advice’ as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or are investing indirectly through an investor directed portfolio service (IDPS) or IDPS-like scheme.
Please speak to your financial adviser.
For financial advisers
PDS Update – Perpetual – 1 November
This notice is issued to update information in the Product Disclosure Statement and to inform you of changes effective from 1 November 2023.
This information has been prepared by Capital Prudential Manager Pty Ltd (ACN 660 087 847) (Capital Prudential), a corporate authorised representative (CAR 001 298 438) of Capital Prudential Funds Management Pty Ltd (ACN 636 279 082; AFSL 524 725) and issued by Perpetual Trust Services Limited (ACN 000 142 049; AFSL 236 648) (Responsible Entity) as responsible entity and the issuer of units in the Capital Prudential Real Estate Income Opportunity Fund (Unit Class), a unit class of the Capital Prudential Retail Real Estate Master Trust ARSN 667 838 217 (Trust). It is general information only and is not intended to provide you with financial advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the product disclosure statement (PDS), prior to making any investment decisions. The PDS and target market determination (TMD) can be obtained by free download from the link above. If you require financial advice that takes into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consult your licensed or authorised financial adviser. This information is only as current as the date indicated,and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information. All investments contain risk and may lose value. No company in the Perpetual Group (Perpetual Limited ABN 86 000 431 827 and its subsidiaries) guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. No company in the Perpetual Group (Perpetual Limited ABN 86 000 431 827 and its subsidiaries) gives any representation or warranty as to the reliability or accuracy of the information contained in this information.